Category archives: All
- What an emotional wedding. I felt as though I was in a movie at this one. From the friends to the family and from the vows to the dinner, every part of this wedding and everyone here filled me with an immense amount of warmth and joy. There was just so much love going around. Towards the end of the night, Josh surprised Shannon, looking her right in the eye and singing their favorite song to her with his best frie [...]
- These two are the sweetest, most gentle souls. Sarah and Collin are that couple whose love pours out of one another and onto everyone else around them. Taking place in the woods at Meadow Rock Farm, their wedding was almost ethereal... very peaceful and intimate. I felt very special and honored to be a part of it all. Check out the photos below. I hope these images can paint the story for you the way that my eyes [...]
- Amber and Adam decided to go small and intimate for their wedding (my fav!). The ceremony was held on the back patio of Il Pizzaiolo, which resembles something you may see in an old painting of an Italian cafe. I had no clue such a unique, beautiful place existed within the depths of Mt. Lebanon, but I'm glad I was able to find out - and in such a lovely way at that! Perfect day. [...]
- I am not a birth photographer. I'm a wedding photographer with a fairly filled schedule, so it's not exactly realistic. This is my friend Kailey. I promised her for the life of me I wouldn't miss documenting her birth. Well, I blocked off several weekdays around her due date, though the little babe stayed in mommy later than planned - for 41 weeks. This then dragged into a busy weekend. I was genuinely upset kn [...]
- Wow okay wow. Lauren and Fred are SO full of love. These two couldn't keep their hands off of each other. I love couples who aren't afraid to PDA the hell out of their session. You want that passion to come through. Incredibly pleased with this set. Looking forward to their wedding next month!
- Photographers: Alexa Diserio + Matt Seal Jr. Venue: Our Lady of Peace Parish (Ceremony) // The White Palace (Reception) Dress: Casablanca and Sorelle Bridal Salon Florist: Floral Specialties by Margo Straight DJ: Jeff Pfiester Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas [...]
- Tons and tons of happiness. So many friends and family to share it with. This was a spectacular wedding to be a part of. Photographer: Alexa Diserio Venue: [...]