Category archives: All
- Danielle is a yoga instructor at Northstar Yoga in Columbus, Ohio and wanted some photos that capture her professionally yet also personally in her spiritual element. She turned on some great tunes and we went with the flow. I loved being able to collaborate and get super creative with these shots. This was beautiful. [...]
- These two are such troopers! They did a great job of showing their love, even though it was about 20 some degrees outside! Luckily, we were able to warm up at The Beer Hive and Bar Marco. I am looking forward to their Spring wedding in a few months.
- Megan and Lee returned to the states for a surprise wedding in front of their closest family. The surprise, right after Christmas, turned out to be perfect and their short wedding day went super smooth, filled with tons of love. It was an honor photographing the beginning of their new journey! [...]
- Love being invited into homes to document special moments like this. This was so special. The parents, both being musicians and lovers of Pokemon, wanted to incorporate the two. :)
- It's been an amazing year! I have been shooting since 2013, but this was the year I decided to risk it and go full-time with my business. It ended up being the best decision I've ever made. I was fortunate to travel to all kinds of new places and meet many beautiful souls. These people gave me the privilege of being their photographer, and for that I am incredibly grateful. Here a [...]