Category archives: All
- So calm, very so much in love. This is Sarah and Collin.
- In the classic Spring way, it poured all day long on the day of Katelyn + Corey's engagements... that is until right before we started shooting! We almost thought we were going to get rained out, then suddenly the clouds opened up and there was sun gracing our gorgeous beings. Insert my cheesy sarcasm... kind of. Anyway! I had such a great time shooting these two. There is absolutely no doubting the love th [...]
- Isnnnn't shheeee lovelyyyyy. *Stevie Wonder voice* Ahh! This was such a fun shoot. Kailey and her husband were super goofy and super in love. THE PERFECT COMBO. She is just about ready to give birth to her first baby girl any day now [[I'm actually shooting her birth story, too!!]]. So happy I am able to document this beautiful new chapter from the wee start! [...]
- My favorite kind of sessions are ones where we have time to really connect. Walking around the city or the woods chatting about hobbies, future goals, the world, etc. I did so much of this with Emily and we had such a blast.
- My mini-me from the beginning, my best friend until the end. I love this girl with everything in me. I've said this a lot, but my cousin Nicki is the kindest, sweetest, most beautiful girl I know. We always go on adventures and this is just one of them. Just happened to have my camera with me. ;)
- With a number of different jobs and creative projects, my husband Kurt is a busy man. One of his most time-consuming is working as Business Manager of The Collective Quarterly. A perfectly put together (beautiful) publication about discovery. I recently had the pleasure of documenting their first Portfolio Showcase workshop in Southern Montana. This all-inclusive workshop featured industry creatives that work or h [...]
- Danielle is a yoga instructor at Northstar Yoga in Columbus, Ohio and wanted some photos that capture her professionally yet also personally in her spiritual element. She turned on some great tunes and we went with the flow. I loved being able to collaborate and get super creative with these shots. This was beautiful. [...]
- These two are so much fun! I can't wait to shoot their wedding this Fall!
- These two are such troopers! They did a great job of showing their love, even though it was about 20 some degrees outside! Luckily, we were able to warm up at The Beer Hive and Bar Marco. I am looking forward to their Spring wedding in a few months.
- Megan and Lee returned to the states for a surprise wedding in front of their closest family. The surprise, right after Christmas, turned out to be perfect and their short wedding day went super smooth, filled with tons of love. It was an honor photographing the beginning of their new journey! [...]
- Love being invited into homes to document special moments like this. This was so special. The parents, both being musicians and lovers of Pokemon, wanted to incorporate the two. :)