Category archives: All
- These two are the sweetest, most gentle souls. Sarah and Collin are that couple whose love pours out of one another and onto everyone else around them. Taking place in the woods at Meadow Rock Farm, their wedding was almost ethereal... very peaceful and intimate. I felt very special and honored to be a part of it all. Check out the photos below. I hope these images can paint the story for you the way that my eyes [...]
- Amber and Adam decided to go small and intimate for their wedding (my fav!). The ceremony was held on the back patio of Il Pizzaiolo, which resembles something you may see in an old painting of an Italian cafe. I had no clue such a unique, beautiful place existed within the depths of Mt. Lebanon, but I'm glad I was able to find out - and in such a lovely way at that! Perfect day. [...]
- I am not a birth photographer. I'm a wedding photographer with a fairly filled schedule, so it's not exactly realistic. This is my friend Kailey. I promised her for the life of me I wouldn't miss documenting her birth. Well, I blocked off several weekdays around her due date, though the little babe stayed in mommy later than planned - for 41 weeks. This then dragged into a busy weekend. I was genuinely upset kn [...]
- Wow okay wow. Lauren and Fred are SO full of love. These two couldn't keep their hands off of each other. I love couples who aren't afraid to PDA the hell out of their session. You want that passion to come through. Incredibly pleased with this set. Looking forward to their wedding next month!
- Photographers: Alexa Diserio + Matt Seal Jr. Venue: Our Lady of Peace Parish (Ceremony) // The White Palace (Reception) Dress: Casablanca and Sorelle Bridal Salon Florist: Floral Specialties by Margo Straight DJ: Jeff Pfiester Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas [...]
- Tons and tons of happiness. So many friends and family to share it with. This was a spectacular wedding to be a part of. Photographer: Alexa Diserio Venue: [...]
- So calm, very so much in love. This is Sarah and Collin.
- In the classic Spring way, it poured all day long on the day of Katelyn + Corey's engagements... that is until right before we started shooting! We almost thought we were going to get rained out, then suddenly the clouds opened up and there was sun gracing our gorgeous beings. Insert my cheesy sarcasm... kind of. Anyway! I had such a great time shooting these two. There is absolutely no doubting the love th [...]
- Isnnnn't shheeee lovelyyyyy. *Stevie Wonder voice* Ahh! This was such a fun shoot. Kailey and her husband were super goofy and super in love. THE PERFECT COMBO. She is just about ready to give birth to her first baby girl any day now [[I'm actually shooting her birth story, too!!]]. So happy I am able to document this beautiful new chapter from the wee start! [...]
- My favorite kind of sessions are ones where we have time to really connect. Walking around the city or the woods chatting about hobbies, future goals, the world, etc. I did so much of this with Emily and we had such a blast.
- My mini-me from the beginning, my best friend until the end. I love this girl with everything in me. I've said this a lot, but my cousin Nicki is the kindest, sweetest, most beautiful girl I know. We always go on adventures and this is just one of them. Just happened to have my camera with me. ;)